"On the wings of the dawn”, He promised. Even there He would lead me. Even then His right hand would hold me.
As I embark on a thrilling, new journey, I can’t help but be absolutely enveloped by the feeling that I’m not alone. It’s this presence that will hold me fast over the next eight months. I flew out of Phoenix, spent the night in LAX, and then, as I boarded my flight to Asia at 1:55am, I was all too aware of the fact that I have no idea what I’m doing! But that is certainly the enticement for me. Jumping into an adventure like this is such a rush.
This blog will help you live the adventure with me. So, I’ve titled this blog, The Orient Express. Not only because of the play on the fantastic work by Agatha Christie, but also because its intent is to serve as the chronicle of my time spent in the East. I hope that you all enjoy coming along with me. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers as I ride on the wings of the dawn.

No comments:
Post a Comment