Here's a little update on what I've been up to since I last wrote...
After a blessed time in Cambodia and China, I came back home to Tempe, Arizona for my dear friend's wedding. I decided to stay in the Valley of the Sun after being offered an amazing position as a Legislative Aide at Center for Arizona Policy. It's kept me very busy, but I've still managed to squeeze in a trip back to North Carolina to see friends in June. I'll also be traveling to Alaska in a couple weeks! I've never been very good at staying in one place for very long.
Now, in less than four weeks, I will take off again on my next adventure...
I'm moving to London, England where I will be studying for my Master's in Intelligence and International Security at King's College London. I'm incredibly excited about this next step and what doors it will open for me! While the program is only a calendar year long, I'm very interested in staying in London after I've graduated. But one thing I've learned during these past few years is that I can never plan too far ahead. Two years ago I would have told you you were crazy for thinking I should go to China... And one year ago, I would have called you insane for suggesting I move to London. Yet here I am!
My feelings at this point are a mixture of disbelief, pure excitation, and a little trepidation. It's always both frightening and thrilling to start a new adventure. At least I'm mostly prepared for my big move. I've got my visa, my plane ticket, a place to live, and funds on which to live on. Now all I need are a whole lot of prayers!

No comments:
Post a Comment